An interview with J Allard (legally James Allard, who is Corporate Vice-President at Microsoft) done in Summer 2005 - after the Xbox 360 was announced, but before it was released in November 2005.
Thanks to Kikizo for the source. The original interview page is located here: http://games.kikizo.com/features/jallard_videointerview_june05.asp
- Expanding the gaming audience
- Managing a team of 20,000
- Deliberate Xbox 360 leaks
- Varying quality of graphics
- Developing the look and brand of Xbox 360
- "If hypothetically we were to make Halo games in the future..."
- Changing politics behind the scenes of the Xbox business
- How to add value for customers
- The rules about pre-rendered and what's inapproppriate
- Competitive advantage against the PS3 launch
- The future of the Xbox business - where is Xbox in 10 years' time?
- God bless the Internet